Shri Sanatan Dharm Rakshini Sabha, Roorkee being aware of significance of education initiated facilities for girls education at school level in 1940. Later in 1966, it was successful in starting higher education for girls and thus benefiting society in the form of S.S.D.P.C. Girls P.G. College, Roorkee with faculty of arts with subjects Hindi, English, Political Science, Sanskrit, Sociology, Economics, Drawing & Painting. Latest developments in higher education scenario of country were realized time to time and hence undergraduate course in faculty of science was started in 1998. Postgraduate courses in political science and drawing & painting have also come into existence since 2006 and hence the name S.S.D.P.C. Girls P.G. College, Roorkee.
- College magazine Aprajita 2014-15 has got ISSN no. 2454-4310
- CBCS system in UG 1st Sem.
- Annual Art Exhibition "ABHIVYAKTI" inaugurated by Mrs. Nitika Khandelwal, Joint Magistrate Roorkee, on 1 May 2019. Open to all for next two days.
- Vacancy for Principal, Assistant professors, Routine clerk and Library clerk
- Download B.A. CBCS SYLLABUS 2015-16
(Hindi, English, Economics, Political Science, Sociology,Sanskrit,Drawing & Painting)
- Download B.Sc. CBCS SYLLABUS 2015-16
(Maths ,Physics,Chemistry,Computer Science
Botany ,Zoology, Microbiology)
Our founder members
Women's Day shall be celebrated in college as per Schedule